I have to explain this picture. It was taken 2 years ago, during our Sanft Family reunion to St. George. we took a day trip to Zions. I love hiking southern utah, and because I was pregnant with Miles and technically suppose to be on bed rest at this time, we couldn't do a very strenuous - oh and most of us had kids. I actually took Tom's family on a hike one year and ummm - that's another story, glad their all still alive! So, back to Zions, we are hiking this beautiful canyon on a Sunday afternoon, and I look around, I am surrounded by the most beautiful colors, and smells and then I realize I am with all the people I love most in the world. I stop and yell out to everyone "I would rather be here than Disneyland anyday"... The kids looked at me like I was crazy. I'm sticking to it, put me on a mountain or in a desert anyday over a theme park!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
ZIONS BETTER THAN DISNEYLAND?
I have to explain this picture. It was taken 2 years ago, during our Sanft Family reunion to St. George. we took a day trip to Zions. I love hiking southern utah, and because I was pregnant with Miles and technically suppose to be on bed rest at this time, we couldn't do a very strenuous - oh and most of us had kids. I actually took Tom's family on a hike one year and ummm - that's another story, glad their all still alive! So, back to Zions, we are hiking this beautiful canyon on a Sunday afternoon, and I look around, I am surrounded by the most beautiful colors, and smells and then I realize I am with all the people I love most in the world. I stop and yell out to everyone "I would rather be here than Disneyland anyday"... The kids looked at me like I was crazy. I'm sticking to it, put me on a mountain or in a desert anyday over a theme park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I TOTALLY agree with you -- I'd take Southern Utah any day over Disney Land.r
Post a Comment