Friday, August 1, 2008

Marisa's post


Hi i'm Marisa Crist but my nickname is Risi. Here are some of my favorit things I love Miley Cirus and Demi Lovato. I love to visit Disneyland and lagoon. I love my family more than anything in the whole word. I am trying to get my faith in God award, I love to go to achievement days. My fav colors are aqua, lime green, and hot pink and orange.

4 comments:

A&K Sanft said...

Marisa- you're SO good at this. Keep it up!!! I can't wait to read lots and lots more...... Love Aunt Kim

Shahara said...

Marisa-you are such a sweet girl, and I know this will be a really fun way to keep up with you and your family.
Love, Aunt Shahara

Shaharac said...

I just need to say that having her want to write her own entry was way fun! And, she really did it all by herself. It melts this mom's heart to have her say she loves her family more than anything. She is such a good girl. LOVE YOU RIS!

The Weights said...

Great post Marisa!! You are such a sweet and beautiful girl!!
Keisha