Monday, August 18, 2008

MILES




Miles is at such a fun age. And yet, I am seriously depressed, feeling like my baby is growing up way too fast. I can't tell you how many times Tom and I have said, 'he is perfect' - he is for us! He is our little miracle. This poor little kiddo had a rough start. Many of you know this, so I won't go into details, just to say, it's amazing how far he has come in 20 plus months! Things he loves; pulling hair, pinching, attempting and completing full fledge temper tantrums - sound like he's about to enter terrible two's? Other things he loves, and we love about him; he loves his music classes every Friday, he loves learning to sign, although the one he uses the most is "more" and he assumes by signing more, he can have whatever he wants. He loves grandma's 'gogies' (doggys), he loves to be held and will still lay his head on my shoulder. I LOVE his curly golden hair, I can't bear to cut it for fear the curls will be gone. He LOVES water more than anything, this has practically scared me to death this summer. Some of the pictures are of him at Bear Lake. He was in heaven - he could play with for hours without a life jacket because the water was so shallow. I love the one with him eating the dirt. Last thing he loves is his big sister Marisa, they have a special relationship, she never seems to get tired of him, and gives me lots of 20 minute breaks. I just wish I could stop time and keep him right where he is a little longer. I love you Miles!

No comments: