Monday, August 4, 2008

Disneyland


In May we took our kids to Disneyland. We thought long and hard about this, at least I did. And, it was a tough decision for me because neither Tom or I really care for the crowed, overheated amusement parks. Tom actually said at one point 'if Patricia will come we can go' that's all it took for me. So, we took our WONDERFUL Patty Jane, she has babysitting for us since we had Maya I think. She has traveled with us a lot, and on this trip, all of us adults were needed - at least for me to stay sane. We did end up having a wonderful trip and will probably even do it again in about 5-10 years. Despite the Robby melt downs, he really did have a great time and has asked many times 'why can't we go dere doday' and then the 'but why come mom' - I love the way he speaks, I am going to miss it as he begins to speak properly. So - I am going to attempt the Disney slide show.

1 comment:

The Weights said...

Jackson LOVED Disneyland!! We are just trying to figure out when we can go again!! I love Robby's little comments! Gotta love the perspective of children!! They can be so funny!!