Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kids - Aren't they GREAT!



The past 10 months I have managed to gain what feels close to 50 lbs. So, the other day I am holding my sweet little Robby and he say's 'Mom is that baby ever going to come out of your tummy!' I calmly explain there is no baby in Mommy's tummy and says but how come it's so fat! What a sweet heart, needless to say I'll be putting in some serious workout time. He really has absolutely captured my heart. He is so kind and sweet and a slide show I hope to post soon will be evident of that.

Maya - she is our stubborn shy child. She has the key to her daddy's heart and does she ever know it! She has a love/hate relationship with Robby. They play so great together when it's just the two of them, but add one or more too the mix and it's all over...Robby becomes the victim of this ever so coy 5 year old! Oh - and how quickly they learned how to blame one another for anything and everything...a constant phrase at this house by these two - 'Robby did it', 'Maya did it'.

And, yet at the end of the day we all love, love, love our Irish twins!

3 comments:

The Weights said...

So cute!!
YEAH!! I am so glad that you started a blog!! It looks great so far!! I promise that it will get easier and you will just figure stuff out as you go along!! I am excited to keep up with you through your blog!!

mau said...

Hara,
This is Ma'u, I just viewed your blog. The kids are so cute and your girls are so beatiful. I'm very happy for you and your family.
I just got back from Tonga and New Zealand yesterday (8/18) coz I wanted to be in Tonga for the coronation of the new king. It was a blast and I was able to witnessed the traditional Kava ceremony for the first time in my life. Anyway, I'm glad to hear from you and that you're doing well.
Keep in touch,
Ofa atu,
Ma'u.

Leanna said...

Hey my dear! Love the blogs! You are so good about keeping it up! Love you and thanks again for today! It was a happy birthday cause you were a part of it! Cheers!
L