Sunday, August 24, 2008
sleepless night
It's late and I can't sleep because my baby (yes they are all my babies) has her first day of Kindergarten tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday we would drop Risi off daily and Maya would say something cute like' bye wis - have fun at gaten'. Anyhow, its happening regardless of how I feel about it. She does get to be with her best friend in the whole world, Porter. I can only hope they grow up and get married...cause he has the most gorgeous red hair, and an even better sweet disposition about him. Oh - and he has informed his family and Maya that when he grows up he is going to be a Bishop! See what I mean? I'll post pictures tomorrow. One last time - she can't possibly be old enough for this to be happening, Risi is to funny and knows me so well, she said 'maya, mom is going to cry, it's what she does when we start each year, and she will probably take a million pictures'. So what if I do cry, I won't be the only one, and yes I will take a million pictures! look for the update tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im right with ya.. it not easy or fair! I hope you can work a nap in! Drink a Diet Coke for me and Remember you have a friend in Florida that Loves you. Can't wait for the photos!
Post a Comment