Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Yes, I absolutely am sick of the snow. Hence the blog face lift. Furthermore, I can't possibly think of a reason why I am not on my way to Hawaii right now. I'd even take my chillins! I've lived in Utah most of my life, and I have never gotten used to the winters, even the mild winters. I want to know what it takes for a snow day in Utah county, they set them aside, why, help me out, I need to know. If it keeps snowing I'm headed your way Ryan, and I'll be there until spring. I love my brother, and I love his wife and kids, so see you all soon!
Oh, and Kel, I'd come your way, but Florida, well we are in Utah and you are in Florida, and we are poor, and ohhhh Hawaii. 'Nough said.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG!! When I saw my name I thought you were announcing a trip out! I was soooooooooooooooooooo excited! OH man would that be good? The new face lift looks FAB!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Mary said...

Hear, hear! It is a lovely 9 degrees with the wind a blowin' cross the plains out here!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

I hear ya. I remember while I was growing up back east, getting up early in thr mornings and turning on the radio and listening for them to say "Washington County" in their list of snow delays. And then my brother and I would dance the snow day dance. My kids? Don't even know what a snow day is.

ps- If you do end up deciding to drop everything an fly to Hawaii, please call me so I can go AWOL with you.