Thursday, September 4, 2008
SUMMERTIME
Risi said to me on our rainy labor day, "This sucks, we are suppose to be swimming, it's summer", how sad was it that I had to inform her that in fact summer is over! This last summer was truly one of my favorites. I had so much fun playing with my children. Certainly, it helps to hear Risi tell me it was the "best summer of her life." Simple things seemed to make it the best summer ever. We swam, and ran through sprinklers, ate 10,000 popsicles went to Bear Lake twice, played with cousins, friends, grandma's and grandpa's, Risi went to Lagoon, 7peaks. We closed out the summer by taking the little kids to the Hogle Zoo, and Thanksgiving Point Gardens and our already mentioned Park City trip. Oh yeah and we SWAM a lot!! I was so lucky I got to see MILEY CYRUS at stadium of fire with Maya and Risi. And, Risi was given a signed picture of her by a friend that took our family picture. How cool is that? I'm sure I've forgotten something but we had a pretty rockin summer. Enjoy the highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOW.. you have worked your MAGIC! It's so Cute! Great Slide show. Love seeing all the fun you and your family have had this summer! Although my favorites are the one of you and Tom, and you kissing him. I wish the 4 of us could on a date! We could use a good dinner with our Buddies!
I likee your good tunes too! YOU Rock! keep on the posting It makes me Happy! Love you Monkeys!
I was watching the slide show Again... Tom is so INTO that photo of you kissing him... who are you kidding?!? It is written all over his face. I can't believe how much your boys look alike! They could pass as twins!
Love the story about Robbie... thats the story of my life. Ha... life can be crazy with all these kids and staying on top of everthing!
Everything іѕ vегy open with a precisе clarіficаtіon
оf the issues. It was trulу informativе.
Your webѕite іs vеry useful.
Thanks for sharіng!
Feel frеe to visit my ωeblog -
seo
Post a Comment