Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random thoughts of Randomness #2

Why are so many people/women attracted to the Twilight series like it's heroin? Seriously, and I'm slightly embarrassed to be among these heroin twilight addicts. And, question for those of you who join me in the obsession, are you an Edward fan or a Jacob fan? Even after finishing Breaking dawn, I think I'm still undecided.
Next, why is Oprah so successful? I don't mean the money success. And, I get that she owns herself, she isn't 'pimped' out by anyone. But, why is she able have such a HUGE global following? I watch her show, and so many of them are hollywood lives, weight loss battles, current news events - she's so often the first one to interview someone. But there has to be more to it than the hollywood lives we are all sadly interested in, or the tid bits about her and her bff Gale King.
Is it just me or has everyone become worse spellers since the invention of THE SPELL CHECK? Which is totally awesome don't get me wrong.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm loving the Random Thoughts. I think you should post a photo of yourself with each thought...
I am the Worst speller always have been always will be... Thank goodness for spell check! This comment stuff could use it!