We are definitely having summer here. I think I have gone through a bag of popsicles today, and kids are outside having water fights. I'll try to catch up more later.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
June is here
This top picture is of Robby's cast OFF of him. It was so disgusting after almost 8 long weeks. He is doing so well one week out of the cast. He is limping and by night time he is limping more dramatically than in the morning, but refuses to admit it hurts. There are also a couple pictures of Tom at Starvation lake, it is a few miles from where he works. And, then there are some adorable pictures of my new little nephew Sunia Sanft. He is the sweetest little baby ever! I think Kameron should let me take him for a few years, I'll give him back when he starts to say "No." Really, I could hold a new baby, any new baby for hours.
We are definitely having summer here. I think I have gone through a bag of popsicles today, and kids are outside having water fights. I'll try to catch up more later.





We are definitely having summer here. I think I have gone through a bag of popsicles today, and kids are outside having water fights. I'll try to catch up more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cast is amazing. I am glad that you took a picture of it. And that baby! Oh my goodness, I do love babies.
Love all the pictures!! They each tell a story of their own. Beautiful baby Sunia--hope to see him in person next fall.
BTW, where were you when Lisa's tripelets were born??? We needed you in TN. :) Oh, to have had you there to hold one baby day in and day out. It's a gift that you have that bonds you with tiny babies.
Post a Comment