It has been so long since I've posted anything. Hopefully, I can get back in the blogging groove again. Today Robby's cast came off! He is amazing, an absolute inspiration to all of us. He never complained about having the cast on, he figured out how to crawl and move around the second week and by week three he was walking. I will eventually get around to posting video of him walking, but I need to figure out how to upload the video from my dinosaur camcorder.
Today, the doctor told us he wouldn't be able to walk for probably close to a week, due to sore muscles, joints, etc. When the cast first came off I looked over at him on the table and he looked miserable, he wanted to cry but wouldn't until I told him he could. He is currently most comfortable being in the same body position as the cast had him in.
Now, I said he is amazing and he is, he has already figured out how to crawl, it hurts, but, this child has never waited around for anyone to get him where he wants to be. He is bearing wait on his good leg and told me to just give him a stick and he could walk! I did not give him a stick, he has gone 7 1/2 half weeks being in that cast, he can wait a day or two to start walking.
The doctor also said lots of swimming, water is the best thing for him right now. That is such a great thing to hear, especially because the poor kid had a stench that could be smelled miles away! He is in the bath tub as I write.
He is the bravest kid I know, he is my little hero.
10 comments:
HIP HIP HORRAY! It's a great day! What a perfect weekend to have that dang cast off! Go get em Robbie! I am proud of you! Did Pres. Obama ever write you a note?
We love to see you back at blogging! I was worried about you!
Much Love!
Kelly
Wow ~ what an ordeal! He sounds like such a trooper. Some kids would just totally whine! It is the perfect season for hanging out in the water. My niece broke her leg at the end of May one year ~ complete bummer! I love your title ~ so clevah!
You are so clever: CAST AWAY! So happy for Robby! What a trooper. No wonder you are so proud. Do enjoy swimming with him this summer. So fun to see the pictures and know you're back to blogging.
Katie told me about this today. I am so happy for him and for you.
I agree the smell when the cast comes off is egregious!
Yay!!!! Perfect timing for summer!! What a little trooper!! Party it up!!!
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Maxed Out Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? earshot revealed this heirs [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] hours and be paid up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also hinder our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] barter something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and perform actual happenstance circumstances !
another inventive [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] arbitrator is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, dub big online casino bonus.
chunk in concealed this freed [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the most tiptop [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] criterion with 10's of good taste [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. venture [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no cut back on down casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] against UK, german and all on choice of the world. so in behalf of the choicest [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] discontinuity us now.
Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of time-honoured ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos assign gamblers to pretender and wager on casino games completely the Internet.
Online casinos typically upchuck up in arrange of customers odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos supervise higher payback percentages in the harvest in production of spell withdraw games, and some spread payout consequence profit audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed chance troop generator, catalogue games like blackjack inquire of as an established crack aboard edge. The payout scintilla after these games are established at almost the rules of the game.
Innumerable online casinos charter in dishonour or earn their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Knack Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment