Sunday, March 1, 2009

Three Princesses and Three Prince Charmings






I'm tired, but I've been in somewhat of a blog funk, so I am going to put tonight's event out there for all to see. Vaughn and Carrie are our good friends. Emily is Vaughn's daughter, she goes to Kids Village and is in 2nd grade, this year they held their first annual 'Daddy Daughter Ball.' They opened it up for friends and family to attend. Hence, my two princesses were fortunate enough to attend their first ball. I had so much fun dress, I mean ball gown shopping with Risi. That was a pleasant surprise. Generally I hate shopping. Tom was so handsome, he wore his suit I like best on him. It was so sweet to see him enjoy escorting both girls to this ever so fancy function. Maya said several times today, she was just like Fancy Nancy. I told her they would be eating a gourmet meal, and she said, "I know that's another word for fancy." Except I didn't read the email closely enough because they actually had a gourmet dessert buffet. My girls were absolutely beautiful in their dresses, which will also be worn to church on Easter Sunday. Emily's dress was so beautiful, her hair was perfect, so pretty. Scott, Vaughn's youngest son also went. Tom said he was very sweet to all the girls. It was a perfect evening for the 3 little girls, (or not so little anymore), and I am quite certain the gentlemen enjoyed their night out as well. I gave up my set Saturday night date with Mr. Charming, and would do it again for such an occasion. Once again, I am so grateful for good friends.

3 comments:

Jen Guthrie said...

I love the matching dresses...ohhhh I remember when :) They all look so beautiful and Tom watch out...one day you're their date but before you know it proms will be in full force...aghhhhh! love ya and miss ya!

Suzanne said...

Those dresses are beautiful! I love Kids Village... Jachin and Zoe have both gone there. Sadly, Zoe switched to Orem Elem.this year, so we didn't get to attend the first annual ball! But your girls looked lovely... and fancy. =)

Mary said...

They look so pretty! We just got a Fancy Nancy book a few days ago! Wow, I know what you're talking about!