I did it, I got out. I 'found' or was found I can't remember exactly, these two friends from high school on facebook. Needless to say we actually found a time we could all meet up for lunch. Katy and I actually went to Dixie college together after high school. Once at Dixie we quickly became friends with this really 'hot' guy that looked exactly like Andre Agassi - seriously. Those were Andre's long hair days and when he was in his prime. We hung out with Jeff, aka Andre on weekends, we went dancing and to Mesquite and Vegas a few times. Nicole came down to visit Katy and met Jeff and they got married and have lived happily ever after. That's pretty much the story. I didn't love high school like some people did. I am grateful to a handful of good friends and it's pretty cool to re-connect after all these years and see that we are still the same but different. Thankfully different in ways.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Friends
I did it, I got out. I 'found' or was found I can't remember exactly, these two friends from high school on facebook. Needless to say we actually found a time we could all meet up for lunch. Katy and I actually went to Dixie college together after high school. Once at Dixie we quickly became friends with this really 'hot' guy that looked exactly like Andre Agassi - seriously. Those were Andre's long hair days and when he was in his prime. We hung out with Jeff, aka Andre on weekends, we went dancing and to Mesquite and Vegas a few times. Nicole came down to visit Katy and met Jeff and they got married and have lived happily ever after. That's pretty much the story. I didn't love high school like some people did. I am grateful to a handful of good friends and it's pretty cool to re-connect after all these years and see that we are still the same but different. Thankfully different in ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so much fun to re-connect and I can't wait to do it again. I didn't love high school either, so I can totally relate! :) So funny to hear a "condensed" version of the whole thing! Let's lunch again soon!
Post a Comment