Risi, Madison, McKinnley
I found these old pictures of the kids with some of our friends who have since moved to Florida. Risi and Madi were such good little buddies. She still talks about her and really misses her. I am so grateful we have kept in touch, certainly one of the positives of blogging. We miss you Thompson's! Come visit us soon. I also really miss my lawn being that green.
These pictures made me realize, HA (as if I will EVER forget) that this was at a time when Maya was 1 and Robby maybe 4-5 months old. Life was so crazy then, I literally had two babies. I have no idea how I survived. I love seeing we did have some fun amongst all my stress.
These pictures made me realize, HA (as if I will EVER forget) that this was at a time when Maya was 1 and Robby maybe 4-5 months old. Life was so crazy then, I literally had two babies. I have no idea how I survived. I love seeing we did have some fun amongst all my stress.
2 comments:
Oh do we MISS You guys! My kids all got on yor blog and started screaming.. Oh I miss them! I couldn't believe Kade could remember but he kept talking about the fun things we did with Risi. Oh Madison can not get back to Utah fast enough to go to school with Risi again! I can't wait to come kick it on the green grass with you and sip a cold Coke! It felt good to know you gave us a post... It made our Entire Month! That brought back such Fun Happy memories! We sure LOVE you! We are so Blessed to have meet, known, and Loved the Crist Family! You are the BEST!!!
xoxox
Brrrrrr. Made me cold to see these kids in their swim attire. Don't you know it's snowing outside? Oh, I guess that should have me feel warm, right? Darling pictures. Good friends are irreplaceable. (just ask your Mom) :)
Post a Comment