This morning I overheard Risi telling Robby about the year she was sooo good, that Santa had to call mom and have her leave out 2 stockings to fill. Risi has known the truth about Santa for years because she was scared to an extreme notion about the tooth fairy, when I told her the tooth fairy was a fraud, she used her deductive reasoning skills and was no longer a little girl. She has helped making it fun for the other kids. However, no one is getting two stockings!
2 comments:
This just cracks me up!! So funny. Funny and clever Risi. I'd like two stockings. :)
That is hilarious. It also makes me chuckle about the tooth fairy fear.
When our kids find out, they get to play elf and we get them up late on Christmas Eve, have them eat Santa's cookies an fill their siblings' stockings.
The elf-helper is usually as bursting with excitement as the "believers".
Post a Comment