he was very excited about the pizzas
Easy mini pizzas
About 2 weeks ago I needed a time killer in the morning before Robby headed off to school. So, I had everything I needed for a recipe Grandma Crist received this summer when she took the 3 oldest kids to a cooking class at the grocery store. They love these mini pizzas. All it is are the pillsbury biscuits or even rolls, you flatten them out, add pizza sauce, cheese and whatever toppings you want, and baking time is whatever is on the roll can. I think its about 12-15 minutes. EASY. And, all my kids love them, and it's a great project.
I can't bring myself to cut my little 'beast' golden locks. I dont' mind that people tell me he is such a beautiful little girl. They only think that because they haven't seen him in action. 5 minutes with this boy, and you know he is, indeed all boy.
Anyone I didn't send the diet coke story to, click here suzyg.com then scroll down to her 'just imagine' post. Love you Suz, told you I was sharing this with everyone I know!
I can't bring myself to cut my little 'beast' golden locks. I dont' mind that people tell me he is such a beautiful little girl. They only think that because they haven't seen him in action. 5 minutes with this boy, and you know he is, indeed all boy.
Anyone I didn't send the diet coke story to, click here suzyg.com then scroll down to her 'just imagine' post. Love you Suz, told you I was sharing this with everyone I know!
1 comment:
You are a sweetie. Hope you are feeling better. btw, Miles is the cutest... boy or girl.
Post a Comment