Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Pictures



Family Pictures Part I
This one tortures my kids so I love it





I love this one, but our little buggy is missing.  
Myrna is going to try to photo shop her in it
I never thought I'd have kids with blue eyes
Robby, 5 1/2 


Braden, my all time favorite picture of him
it is so hard to get him to smile a 'real' smile
he just turned 15 this week
My BABY!  What else can I say?
Risi said today she sometimes looks
at him and can't believe he is so cute
He loves me, and he makes me smile

This is part 1 of our fall family photoshoot.  I won a free photoshot on a friends blog. Soooo, I have always wanted to do family pictures with fall colors.  Part of me feels like I grew up in these canyons around Utah County.  Rock Canyon was my 'place' in high school when everything was wrong with the world, which as a teenage girl was almost daily.  Provo canyon was the same.  I had beautiful places to escape to and cry a lot and when I was done, things were better until the next day.  Actually, that's not true, I think I spent an equal amount of time being happy and in awe of my surroundings.  I also did a lot of reading and homework in these places.  Needless to say, I love MY canyons.  I am so grateful Myrna captured our family being happy in this place I love so much.  I'll post part 2 soon.  Risi and Miles individual shots will be in part 2.
Myrna Matina's prices are great, she is so much fun and very talented.  Check out her site www.touchtheskyphoto.com

4 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! Those are so Great! To say the least! Tell the truth... have you been on a diet? You look so thin and beutiful! Love your hair... You are a babe! The photos of you and your hubby are Priceless! LOVE THEM! I want to go get ours done! Can't wait to see the rest! Love you!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I second the above "WOW!" These pictures are fantastic! I love all of them. I especially like the "romantic" ones of you and Tom! Such a beatiful couple! And your children are the cutest! I wish this "Myrna" lived close to me. I'm looking for a photographer for our next family reunion back here. Are you going to scrapbook any of these pictures? Frame them? They need to be shown off. :)

Jen Guthrie said...

You guys are so gorgeous...I knew you and Tom would be together...before Tom knew it :) Life is a journey! love you guys!

Suzanne said...

I love these!! You have such an adorable family... Love the ones of you and Tom, too.