Thursday, December 11, 2008

Robby

Why on earth can't my kids - well mostly Robby EVER find two shoes that match? It's not like he has a lot. Anyway, a couple weeks ago we were going somewhere I told him to get his shoes on. That should be fairly simple for a 4 year old. No, no, no - it's not, it NEVER is and it makes me crazy. This particular time I was actually being quite patient and I said, "Rob, think hard, use your brain and try to think where you took them off." Mind you, I said this in my nicest 'Mom' voice. He replies, "Mom, but what is my brain?" I explain calmly again that his brain is what helps him think and it is in his head, and that we all have one. Next he says quite franticly "But Mom my brain fell out of my head and I don't have one anymore I think the garbage man took it, I'll never think again!" He had a full on melt down, and I was trying my best not to laugh. I honestly don't know how I would and could stay sane without this kid. The things that go on in that BRAIN of his are amazing. Thank goodness it hasn't fallen out!

This expression is suspect, looks like maybe he has lost his brain

Here Robby appears to be deep in thought - using BRAIN power!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU! So has Heath.. he told me he has missed your posts the other day. I'll have to tell him you have a few new ones. You have such Handsome boys... Oh I wish they knew Aunt Kelly. Someday!...
I wish I was coming home for christmas... but no we are here. But I am going to work on coming home soon... I need my utah fix... I miss you!
xoxoxo~ Kelly

A&K Sanft said...

What a kid!!! Robby has such an endearing way about him....all your kids do...thats why i love them so much. His voice is the best, i can hear him saying that exactly!!!

Suzanne said...

*snort* That picture of him with his missing brain is hilarious! What a cute kid.