Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good things come to those who wait...

This is just a lil shout out to all my fanz that I have much to be blogging about - but you are gonna have to hold on until next week. You see my manager is currently out of town, and my publicist is having a hard time nailing down dates, but my people are telling me it should be about a week and it is so gonna be worth the wait.
Here's a few teasers of what's to come; more super size funnies from Robby, Tom home alone with 3 of our kids for 4 days (YES ALONE) rodent killings and more!
You guys are the best fanz ever - I mean EVAH EVAH. I love you all so much.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man... it is going to be HARD! I have missed you! I hope that where ever you went you ate lots of yummy food and slept in! I'm just here waiting for you...

Suzanne said...

Wait, did you go somewhere? Does this mean that we aren't doing lunch this week? Is it because of the TMI I gave you on Saturday as you tried to leave my shower?