My baby is 4 today. I can not believe it's been 4 years since this little guy came to our family. He is so full of energy from the time he wakes up until his head hits the pillow at night.
He is with me all day every day while the kids are at school. I love my time with him. He says funny things and is wild and crazy. He is not afraid of many things.
He is looking forward to his dragon cake tonight and his dad coming home to watch his favorite dvd Rush concert in Rio - nothing like a little Geddy Lee for this 4 year old's birthday. Pff and my mom asked if I thought he would like Toy Story 3 for his birthday!
I love you Miles, to the moon and back and more!
He is with me all day every day while the kids are at school. I love my time with him. He says funny things and is wild and crazy. He is not afraid of many things.
He is looking forward to his dragon cake tonight and his dad coming home to watch his favorite dvd Rush concert in Rio - nothing like a little Geddy Lee for this 4 year old's birthday. Pff and my mom asked if I thought he would like Toy Story 3 for his birthday!
I love you Miles, to the moon and back and more!

3 comments:
Oh you made my whole night seeing that you posted tonight! You have no idea how much I have missed you! I can Not believe our lil babies are 4. It was jsut yesterday we had them both. I can't believe what a cutie pie he is! I wish we could go for a lunch date. I miss you! I think of you often. Perhaps we could get Millie and Miles to hook up in about 18 years from now... Oh we could make wonderful Grandparents together! My fingers are crossed! I miss you1
He is so gorgeous! It's is so sad how quickly they grow up.
Every picture is precious!! If only they didn't have to grow up.
Post a Comment