These are not all great quality pictures, however, I promised a summer re-cap so here you go. Once we got past all the June rain, we had a fabulous summer. We swam almost daily, we hiked, biked, scootered, camped, californiaed, (yes, the way we did it, made it an actual verb) had field trips, watched fireworks, played on the boat, danced, went to soccer camp, practiced piano, did summer chores, attempted to garden, and ended with Braden's high school football scrimmage. I love summer with kids, this was our best so far. They were my little buddies all day everyday. I'm actually going to miss them while they are at school. Thanks kids, most the time you are all pretty awesome.
6 comments:
I sooo need to update my blog...no time...be patient...and no pictures of you visiting me or me visiting you...how did that not happen? :)
Wonderful pictures! Your kids ~~ and you dear! ~~ are so cute!
Those pics are awesome. Your kids are so funny and cute! It was a great summer... I have mixed feelings about school starting. Sometimes I'm thinking "Yay! I have quiet time to do stuff!" and then sometimes I'm like "Wow, it's too quiet... and boring."
Beautiful! Looks like a wonderful summer -- the kind the kids will remember and talk about when they're all grown up! See you at Thanksgiving, Sis.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, you just wrote a zillion!! What a fantastic and perfectly perfect summer. The pictures tell it all. Just precious! Each picture made me smile a little bit more. :) :) :) :)
Looks like you guys had an awesome summer! Your family is beautiful! Lunch soon?
Post a Comment