I don't have a lot of time to write about Robby, he broke his femur. He is in this huge uncomfortable cast and still in a lot of pain. He pretty much needs me to be right next him ALL the time. I am putting up a few pictures. He is a brave little guy and so far hasn't complained to much. He is very pleased with his green cast, he LOVES GREEN! He turned 5 yesterday which means I am the mother of two, five year olds for the next 7 days.
This boy, he truly makes me smile. He says the funniest things ever, like when this happened he wanted to know if "President Obama knows my leg is broken?" When I told him no, of course he wanted to know why not. Well, I'll get right on that letter to the white house. After all, a spica cast on Robert J. Crist is something our president should know. He also makes me a little crazy, the week this happened he brought a snake in my house, and then a day later scared the bejeebees out of me by undoing his seat belt and showing me a baby one as I was driving down our street. Luckily we were right out of our drive way, because any place else I would of wrecked the car. Now, most of you know how I feel about snakes, if you don't read past post on snakes and brothers. Regardless of Robby's attempt at having me face my phobia I love this little guy, he truly has my heart.
7 comments:
I thought it was your youngest boy that got hurt. Either way, it's no fun. He doesn't sound like a character! Snakes and boys, I think they go together like ice cream and cake.
I meant to say "he does sound like a character"! My grandpa used to call me his "little character" all the time. It's endearing and mischevious at the same time.
His FEMUR? Ow! How'd that happen? What a little cutie!
OUCH!! How in the world did Robby do that and how did you know?... Give him a Giant hug from us and for Heaven sake get that letter out to Obama~!
2 5 year olds. I LOVE IT!
Good Luck! Take full advantage of Robby wanting you by his side...Drink a Diet coke and watch watch some good shows. Sounds like Heaven!
Happy Easter!
We LOVE YOU!
I still haven't heard what happened?! I also did not realize how close in age those two were -- fun, fun!
Have been praying for your family and Max. Looks like Robby is hanging in there. I love that he asked if Pres. Obama knew about his broken leg. So cute!! Try to enjoy the "extra" time you'll spend with him. Let others help you.
I think Pres Obama SHOULD know about his femur. Poor little guy. I am glad he still has his sense of humor in spite of this latest challenge.
What a sport!
Post a Comment